Friday, December 12, 2014

food for thought







I know that I've used this quote before, but it's one of my absolute favorites!  I believe this especially rings true during Christmas time.  As you are running around stressing out about presents, just remember the Christmas was never about buying audacious presents; it's about spending quality time with those you care the most about!

I am so proud and happy that my family decided not to buy each other Christmas presents this year; instead, we made the decision to spend time together doing some fun Christmas activities like going to see the Nutcracker, baking cookies, and having lunch together.  I must say, I believe this is my favorite Christmas yet!

I am also using this quote because we are having a Hobbit Party on Sunday (complete with breakfast, lunch and tea!) in preparation of the movie coming out on Wednesday (which The Hubby and I are seeing right after I get out of work!).

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly