Wednesday, October 1, 2014

monthly munchies | October

Another month has come and gone already!  Where does the time go?

{Local gala apples and an almond butter recipe that I am working on!  The taste is perfect, but the composition needs work...}

I didn't get everything done that I wanted to do in September, but it's okay!  It's October so time to move on to a new list!

Here's what's happening around a girl eats world for October:
  • Look for a special announcement within the next few days!
  • The KY Proud Incredible Food Show will be happening (aka big farmer's market that you can taste and try out!).  I'm going, and I can't wait!  I'll report back with what I saw, and what I am excited about!
  • Fall and Halloween recipes (so many like pumpkin sage rice, pumpkin juice, pumpkin cookies, mummy dogs, bloody eyeballs, etc) will be heading your way!
  • It's The Hubby and my anniversary (two years married!  WOOHOO!)!  I will be making a the cake that we had at our wedding to celebrate and sharing it with my lovely readers.
  • Personally, I'm still trying to find balance between work, yoga, the blog, and the other stuff in my life, but I'll get through it.
  • It's fall!  My absolute favorite time of year so I will be living it up as much as possible!
What are your goals for October?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly