Tuesday, September 2, 2014

monthly munchies | September

Part of my improvements is to do a monthly overview that I'm calling the monthly munchies.  These are just little tidbits about what's going to happen or what's coming up on the blog!

{Sea salt and Lime dark chocolate--chocolate is a favorite snack of mine!}

So for September here's what's happening:
  • September is Bourbon Heritage Month; so, of course, I'll be eating and sharing some bourbon recipes.  Hubby and I will also be visiting a bourbon distillery and reporting back on that fun trip!
  • I'll be debuting other new posts this month like what's in season and some menu creation!
  • It's my birth month!  I'm having champagne and cakes from my favorite bakery in celebration!
  • A giveaway is also coming your way for one of my favorite kitchen gadgets!
  • Hubby and I will be going on another camping trip for our anniversary.  It's a bit early, but he was kind enough to work around my schedule (aka I get to go to the Incredible Food Show this year!  YAY!)  We also get to experiment more with our camp cooking (any tips would be appreciated!).
  • I've already made plans for every weekend in September; it's going to be a busy fall!
  • I'm doing a bunch of behind-the-scenes blogging research and maintenance so I'll be tweaking and working on some features.
September starts that slow cooling of the weather, and I can't wait!  I am not made for these hot, humid conditions.  Happy September everyone!  (Can you believe the year is already 3/4 of the way done?!  WHERE does the time go?!)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly