Friday, May 16, 2014

Food for Thought



{Redwoods, Bull Creek Flat, by Ansel Adams}

You don't ever have to feel guilty about removing toxic people from your life.  It doesn't matter whether someone is a relative, romantic interest, [employer], childhood friend, or a new acquaintance--you don't have to make room for people who cause you pain or make you feel small.  It's one thing if a person owns up to their behavior and makes an effort to change, but if a person disregards your feelings, ignores your boundaries, and continues to treat you in a harmful way, they need to go.  

~Danielle Koepke

I cannot even begin to describe how happy I am at Toyota Tsusho!  I am doing what I love (accounting--just accounting!), with others who care about their jobs and other employees (they really are family to each other and have been so kind and welcoming), and with such great respect from a corporation (benefits, etc).  I am just floored!  I have learned my hard-taught lesson, and I will pay more attention to benefits and such in the future.

I hope that you are doing well, and that you have a safe, fun-filled weekend!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly