Monday, May 5, 2014

Cinco de Mayo!

I've noticed that this year, holidays are sneaking up on me....  I'm usually ahead of the game!  This year, Cinco de Mayo did sneak up on me, but I have made several Mexican recipes over the last few years.  A recap of my absolute favorites will be all I can offer for now!  (I'm already planning on my July 4th recipes!)

Beef Tacos

Black Bean and Spinach Enchiladas 

Black Bean Ragout

Chipotle-Coffee Pot Roast

Cilantro Lime Chicken

Fajitas

Homemade Chips and Salsa

Pork and Green Chile Stew

Roasted Sweet Potato Salad

I will not be celebrating Cinco de Mayo this year because my brother is getting married that day!  Although, I don't need much of an excuse to move it to the next weekend and have some margaritas!

Have a great day!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly