Monday, July 15, 2013

Garlic and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower

I really don't know what it is about me and cauliflower.  I just LOVE it especially roasted and with cheese!  I could eat it just roasted or steamed with salt and pepper too!  So when I had a head of cauliflower, some garlic, and Parmesan cheese, I made this spectacular dish!  In fact, I loved it so much, I was looking forward to eating the rest of it for lunch the next day, but the hubby had a midnight snack and ate it all.... :o(  DARN HIM!!!

{Garlic and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower}

{Mixing raw cauliflower and garlic with olive oil and lemon juice.  I used garlic scapes instead of garlic}

{Into the roasting pan with salt and pepper}

{Roast until the edges start to turn brown}

{Add Parmesan cheese and place back into the oven for a few minutes}

Garlic and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower

Makes 4 servings

1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
6 cloves garlic, cut into thirds
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
Salt and pepper
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
  1. Preheat oven to 450.
  2. Mix cauliflower, garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice in a bowl until well coated.
  3. Place vegetables on a greased baking sheet or casserole dish.
  4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
  5. Roasted for 25 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
  6. Turn off oven and sprinkle cauliflower with Parmesan cheese.
  7. Place cauliflower back into oven (which has been turned off) for another 5-8 minutes.
  8. Serve.

What is your favorite vegetable? How do you like it best? I'd love to hear!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly