Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday Tip Recap

I could give you guys sooooo many excuses why I don't have anything ready for you, but I will give you the big, main reason.  I wasn't physically able to do much last week/weekend because of the respiratory illness, but I have been brainstorming some ideas which I will showcase over the next few weeks like freezing tips, storage tips, how to revive honey, how to thicken sauces, how to use kitchen ingredients to create natural cleaners, etc.  If you have any requests, please let me know, and I'll work it in!

For now, I figured I would review what I've done over the last few weeks just in case you missed anything:

Cutting Round Ingredients
Cleaning Baked-On Messes with Baking Soda
Mise en Place
Stablize a Cutting Board
Cut Peppers
Use Bananas to Make Ice Cream
Peel Garlic in 5 Seconds
Work with Hot Peppers
Dice an Onion

Whew!  That was quite a list!  Thanks for your patience!!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly