Monday, June 18, 2012

Sneak Peek: Wedding

After two years of being engaged, Ben and I are getting married this October!  YAY!!!  He is my best friend; he is the calm to my high-energy neurotic self.  He supports me, and he grounds me when I'm frustrated or upset.  He is the shoulder I want to lean on when I need to rest my head.  *sigh*

Anyway--we took engagement pictures in March at our ceremony venue: The Arboretum.  Below are my favorite photos from that session taken by husband-wife team, Gabe and Mary Lawson from Honey Heart Photography.  I have followed her photography for many, many years, and I was so ecstatic that she took our pictures!


As stated, the ceremony will be held at The Arboretum.  Below is the gazebo under which we will get married. :o)

The reception will be held at the historic Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill in the Winter Kitchen which is a small, cozy room with a beautiful fireplace!

This will be the end of wedding posts until after we are married--sorry guys!  I can't very well spill the details!

Have a wonderful day!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly